Saturday, February 28, 2009

Famous!! Even More Daze!!!!



Feloowers and wondroues bloloogehrs of all the Nates of the world of bloofgegers, we are again together gatthered together (I am thinking mrowe and mroe that I am soundingg like early Boog of nater Jeff Chacuer form the Tales of Canterbruery, I loeved his speling too as I love mine as I come to yoiu live from the new Headwaters of the 51st State fo Natehood campagn for ascensuon to the heights fo Bloogfge of Nayehood campaijng!) We are all of loving it, are we not?

So of what ar wewe talking today my mighty band of naters! You are thingijg tthat is is now Lent for the noncusirng and nonmeateating minions, but my mighty bandof naters, for me it is still madri Grass as it is evry day inthe days of 51st State of Natehood before Puetro Rico! Why should we shrive like boring Episcoplains with their glutenfree pancakes and dribbly syrup when lfife is party, my migty band of friends of State of 51st Statehood! This is the where of where I am comiong from, you half to believe me oh Willie Nelsons of the Worlds of Bloogiogjng!

Yes, in the days fo my pre-incarnation of the curerent of State of 51st State of Natehood, I was known as a liver of life in the Croisannt City that Care Forgot to live in and around its streets eating myself into the size of at least Rhode Island statehood, thanks to likes of Wareren LeRuth and Suasan Spicer and that infernal Satan of Lunacy Emeril Lagasses, oh help me Jesus, if i did not get out of there, state of Montana I would now be, rack of lamb and mandarin orange sorbet and bread pudding washed down with Dum Perignot and overplenteous olde fashioneds, while the pants they were ever-expanding and, well, that is not what I am here ot taljk about this glorious day, my mighty bandsa of friends fo 51st, Luther Vandross is reminding me that there are other thinsg to talk about in my ears he is crooning, never too much...

Krewe Of Thoth I was a rider in in daze of the past past and I am King of St Charles Avenue, beauteous and nonbeateuos women and men are crying for all my plastic trash as if it is the mamnna from heaven and not just trashy plasrtic equivalent of Episcoplain panakces thrown in streets, no these fools of streets are cryuig out for cups and doubloons and black ratsw witht red demon eyes saved for uptown nuns and bouncy balls and litle brown naked plastic cherub babies and long ones and short nasty green ones and anything else up the sleeves of me athaty they are wanting cryign for. And generous breasts are bneing to me shown into one of which generosities at Lee Circle I am gently placing with gentlesss gentleeness a six foot long rubber snake fo which she is even more genreous!

But even thes eday sof heaven are but tiniest amount of shit in hot skillet (to borow from Miss Z of A) compared to plans that toda y I have for our plans of satehood! I am eveer the bihgger plans of thinkikng. Know you that there are kings of Krewes every year named, and no I am sorry to say that KOB was never so honored, but i am royalty apprecntice those days I am thinginng, but now as we all know thanks to rhondaa-apprenrtice and dnald trump video tapes styuding of Iam now ready for secret of Kinghood of Statehood! Funnest of other krewww not Thoth was night of Bacchhus on Napoleon Avenue in front of St ELizabeth HOme for Girls catching dozens of Bachus cups and waiting for King float, favoitre king of all being Dennis Quaid who other than I KInghood fo Natehood would be better, until I go to Bachcxhuss website and ee that 1974 king is that WIchita Lionman of King Hood Glenn Camel! Now this is apotheosuis of which I am talking about when about apotheiosis I am talkinhg about, that is the truith!



SO, yes, you see where I am going with need for notoreietry I am gaining: in recent past life regresion, I am seeing, yes, I am seeing that I am reinacrantion of KIng Glen himself, in the shower am I alwasy simngsing lionman for the country, by the time I get to felix, limestone cowboy, and galveston, even thouhg singigng last song is politically uncorrect, sad Iam dfor the city of lovely seafood eating.

You know where I am heading! King of bacchis will I be, strewing Napoleon AVnue with doubllons that say KIng of Nate on one side and flipper side sayign 51st STate of Natehood befrre Pueotrt Rico! The world will be our basket of bagels and Epsiicpolaisns pancxkaes! The almighty walls of the Blloegers of Nate-ing will fall like Jethro Tull in BIble when trunpets and kazzoos are blown by people of Israel and Knights of Nee!

Long Live King Glen before he was Me! (you see tthe rhyme, don't thee?)

Galveston, oh Galveston, I still hear your sea waves crashing
While I watch the cannons flashing
I clean my gums and dream of Galveston, (even though I am gum control advocate I will still seing song the way of the mighty preKingof Me, King Glen!!!

6 comments:

  1. KOB: I think you're heading in the right direction with this plan for becoming the King of Bacchus. What with your singular achievements in drinking and eating and singing, your preliminary credentials appear exemplary. And with that extra credit effort you've been making with the Rhonda's Secret and Donald Trump tapes, you are a shoo-in. You won't even have to change the monogramming on your towels! You could even be the King of Bourbon if you preferred!

    Personally, I think King Glen deserves a place on your play list. Maybe even Rhinestone Cowboy. But that's just me.

    Looking forward to watching this all unfold. And hoping that when you are anointed, there will be bourbon & bagels, rack of lamb and mandarin orange sorbet and bread pudding, and plenty of Dom PĂ©rignon for everyone. Not to mention, a lifetime supply of songs by Glen Campbell!

    Your loyal follower,
    anno

    P.S. Extraordinary spelling: you've breached Chaucerian levels and it looks like you might even be heading for Gaelic territory, an uncommon, maybe even dangerous, place for spelling. Be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O King:

    Your song "Unity" by King Sunshine is my all-time favorite!

    Your Hye-ness, Queen of King of Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. O Mightyy Blooogger fo Nate Herreslf Anno! Right direction si always direcrtuon I am wanted to headin direction of is waht we are thinkinh yes! Yuou are perspicacious sunflower fo knowledge you are knowing of yourself, i am sure that this is known truth of you in your wolrd of knowing. KIng Elvis would sing his besmae mucho were he passiong throouhg Queendom of Michinagahn to be seeing you in all his regal sequins of mighty shininess, Elvis is fat stamp rendtion this is one we are thinking of whhere he pronounce mucho "much-o" insted of "moo-cho" this si genius ELvis of Count Dracula collars are we always talking and waorshiping!

    Galeic language!! How are you knwoing I am biggetgs fan of Crystal Gaelic singing into my heartts the word so flove of doesn't she make my brown eyes and blew, so to spaek lanaguega od Crystal Galeic is highets ambition, thouhg as Eydie sings with Trio of lost Pants, now thatg is awefully highest art of the being of humanskind! Man, that Steve sure knowed waht he was gotitng with prety Eydie and then they sing into Black hole sun of the universe of suntanning!

    But biggets genius of your Albert Einsteinan geniosity is reminder of Kimng Glen omn playilis how am i htis veyr matter fogrtggoning! I am thingking bwecuse whole time I am singign the word sof hre genius of King Glen I forgoet that it mis duty ot hve songs of King G (no, not Kenney G, that is so NOT - just like his hari - so NOT funny ) out for humanskind ot hear the majesty of Glaveston hearing even if still wrtiitne by man with Kkenney G hair name fo Jimm yh Webb wsho writes alos Up Up and Way na macarthur Park how wis jimmay weebeb geniu sof galeveston too? fera not Quewun Anno, many songs of KIng Glen are on playst now semicolon (Iam spelelign out elegant punctatuon now for smeicolons)others that not appearing kings at first like Neil Dimaond no nameo f king in name but we alll know what kind dof king heis in the annaals of the hmumankinds o f I am He HE said who can forgot the genuosuity of foevevre in bleue cheese, now hthis is what we are talling about!! ANd yoyu rtoo are knowing it, queenen Anno!

    Alpraise the mighty qeuuen of michiagan wolferinios, annno! This is th esaying of what we are sayiung!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. World ofg humankindlineses knwows how much I ma lovingf queeun fof king of bloogigng her hyeness ( not hyena-ness, quen of king is making Armenianna pun, hye is people inlanaguega epf amrenenna! ) is lelelev years we are togewether thss very wweeekmend, btu i am thingign she does not get to listne to songof King Kiong bulldlozers aweesome somngs like thuat only come around onc ein a livertime we are all knowingf it! Migthy band of State of Naters befor e Perrtto Rciio run not wlakk to this migtyty Natey song og glory! nUmaber 45 on playsillt! (((( thsoghg unityt is one bigg and mighty song of the knwoing we are also!!! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. O King of Blogging,

    Please know that the Unity song describes the 11 years we have had together, but the ultimate song of choice for me, after that, is King Kong's Bulldozer song, because it lifts our love to such a hye, to such levels of cheesy humor, which is the zenith of all royalty, of all our royal high-ness. We are ALL THAT...

    In Cheesiness,
    Your hye-ness,
    Your partner for evermore,
    In good times, and mostly bad taste,
    Queen of the King of Kong

    ReplyDelete
  6. Worlds of the worlds of knwoing now you are knowing that the knwoingong of the Quuwen of King is knwoing! ANd you arethinking maybe she is joking about the bade tastes knwoing me as you aand the other millions of myrmidons will soon to be me knowing! Bad tatse, HA! Maybe cossuin Kenny Ostensible, KIng of Mail Art AND bad tstats, now does he knowj a think or three abou tthe tatste of that tatste!!!! Like Roger Clements and Pete Rosetta in the Baseball Hhals if Flame, I am OUT!!!!

    ReplyDelete