Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Famous! Beginnings!

Good evenings! Probably you don't know me, but probably you do know my cousin Kenny Ostensible, the King of Mail Art! I know what you are thinking, but he is not that kind of male. He is truly King of Mail Art and he works very hard for such a distinction, I can only wish that I some day am King of Something, King of Blogger, King of Mozilla, King of Fruit Bats. I am assuming to be King of Anything takes much work, and boy howdy am I ready to give it a go, you don't know how I yearn for King of Blogging, it would so much make Thanksgiving at Kenny's house that much better, maybe then I can at least carve the turkey just once, instead of just opening up the cranbeery sauce cans with that big embarrassing schloooop! sound that comes out. I am not an envious man by habit, but I have to say that Kenny's conquering of Mail Art world made me sit back and wonder about the course of my life. He even has school of art named after him, name of Ostensiblism. There are a lot of blogs out there in this big bad world, I would settle for just one crayon to be named after me, a light yellow, Mr. Crayola, how about that, we call it, Zerosum, makes you think of delicate lemon yellow, color of cardboard cookies at local Wal-MarTgrocery (maybe I have aisle of Wal-MarT named after me, instead of maraschino cherries on Aisle 4, there is law that maraschino cherries are on Aisle Zerosum, King of Blogging). I see that there is such a thing as "Blogs of Note," I see that millions of people take opinion of Blogs of Noters and run like lemmings to touch the hem of these Kings and Queens of Blogging, I am wondering what is it makes these Kings and Queens gain the well-nourished fame of that they are so deserving of that. Is it pictures? Occasional

paragraphing breaks? Puppies? Anime portraits of puppies with

more paragraph breaks? I am thinking that I must become Followers to study the Kings and Queens about their blogging of noting, since sure as hell cousin Kenny never gave me a thin dime's worth of advice on how to become rising royalty, friend of Ray Johnson, Mail Artist to the Stars.

Today begins the next day of the days of my life as polar explorer of the Blogs of Note. There must be wisdom to be found if I am willing to set aside my sizeable Rhode Island-sized ego to learn from masters and mistresses. Then, when I am King of Blogging, I will share all of wisdom gained for the benefit of HumansKind and I will have followers to view all of which you will have to go on summer vacation all to scroll

through. For this and many other things, I will

learn the

fine art of para

graph break

ing.

Peace to you all, future followers of the King of Blogging!! I am excited to be with you!

Sincerely Very Best Regards, Fellow Bloggers!

KING ZEROSUM, KING OF BLOOGERS!

2 comments:

  1. Psst! It’s me, Miss Z! I am surveying your site to report back to Miss A. I really dig your desire and those are some super-fine paragraph breaks! But the red is killin’ me. Well, at least you’re using both upper and lower case. And your spelling is really on the mark :-) Btw, she doesn’t know it yet, but I went ahead and added Miss A as one of your followers. That O looked so lOnely ;-) Peace/out, Miss Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Miss Z of A! I honored am of your envaluable input to me the King of Blogging< Iam so glad that impressed you are with my pargarph breaks and in honor of you my first visitor, I

    will break one right now, it is alomost getiing to be habit, though as you notice, multi-takser I am not,as my para

    grapjh breaking gets beter, my spelling is all to the crapper going. Maybe less breaks, who knows, but I am so excited that you joined myself as a follower of me. Assured you must rest that distinction will flow your way like Senator McCain on The View when I am soon in the nearest future named a Blog of Nate (Nate? who is Nate?) - Blog fo Note from my soon to be friends at Blogger! I am thinking one good blog deserves another, as the Five Jacksons sang back in the days of Woodstock and Ross, Diana!

    Bless you, O great foloower of Kng of Bloging, I will hope to earn and keep your trust as the yeasr fo blooging go by. In 2015, we will look back on when was when and see hoow mch we have grown as bloogers of renown!

    ReplyDelete