Thursday, March 19, 2009

Famous!!! Have I returned!!!!







ALresdy you are thinking my famous minions that I have inot the world of sky apotheorisiesed, but now youy are knowing that Blog of Nate before Purto Rico I may be but I am ever ther person of still now on this earht to be being!!!! SOrry I am for my silence but many ,miles of places have I been in the now of the world knowing ansd seing and soime thinsg am I very happy to tell of, but others am I now wodnrng how they could be said to be so sad in the state of the world fo beoing!!!!






Now should you kno wthat rleataives have i located an d happy i am to know and be knowing of them!! Let me into the world of knowjng and hpapinesss let you!! Knowing amI now that I have seen movie fo film of the moive that from book is now movie that is film named of called "Eveyrybting is Illiminated!!!!!" And in this vert y ifne film of movie is dog by name of Sammy Davis Junior Junior, but more impartantly i s man who must my cousin be becuase of his also very evident commmand of the commandeing Engilhs languages now commandingly knowing as am I the pPied Pipeer of Eglish as a Secondary Language fo Knowing, that i shte joy I feel as I am this amazoing surely cousin of mine seeing in the film of the movie I am seeing. This man my surely of him he is cousoin is knwoing fo the very imprressive wordss in which he says thing slike he is feeling very PROXIMAL now that he is knwoing peopelk eand let me must say ot my minions that to you i Too am feeling very PROXIMAL this is hiow the closennss of intamacty is working in all its PROXIMALITY, thayt is how must I feel in the knowing of the proxoimals.






Too does my sure to be cousin ssay is somewthing is the very finest of quality that it is PREMIUM AND this is mustly the way that I feel about life, this movie fo the film , my entrails when I am hppay, and about family and whit e bread and the spreading of it with margarine that I did noty know was butter until you knew to teall me, that is how PREMIUM life can be when we are at the orgasim of PROXIMLAITY, please nnknow that family blog know this is so I am only tje metaphoriciallly speaking when the orgasuim word I am using in such proximality of mpremium saize.

Bu tnow I must to less thjan PREMIUM subject address meyelf leaving me not at all felling that PRIOXIAML
at all fine freiands of the feathered as you all are to me!!! Last week am I sitting in cafe of overproiced foodstiffs that are food to me and I look across the far crosses of the room of the cafe and I see a sign, neigh, banner that proclaims that PROSCIUTTO IS KING!!! AND beside the self of who I am I am at thew tiome feelinmg that is how I prcoalim mys cproximal self!!! HAM IS KING, i OWNDER ??? This is not to the being of reality is this I cannot see to myeslf that is can be proximnal in the vry lesast!!!! It makes me feela si if Rooss and Dinaanna and the Five Jackoinss ar enot the Barry Maniows of the World of Knoiwing that Iw as thinking , if my drift you can seem to begetting!!! Sad ios the wordl fo hamsick royality if this is the wrodl that we know to be knwoing.






I must call KIng Glen to get onto case of Lionamn for the Country to know if ham is making roadins for the borders fo knwoing something that we must know to keep the Lionmen of trhe Country safe for the 51 st State of before Purieot Riico that we must be knwoiing !!!!!

2 comments:

  1. KOB: Do not despair. Only your premium Nateness could be the King of Blogging; there are no other contenders, not even close.

    There are, however, many kings, and rightfully so. Where would you be without King Glen and the musical merriment he brings to your life, or Kenny, King of Mail Art? Lonely at the top, that's where. It's good to have company, and your news of newfound cousins cheers me immensely.

    As for that obvious pretender, the King of Prosciutto, have no fear. He is at most a duke from some tiresome municipality some tiny principality. Liechtenstein, perhaps.

    He might have his uses, though. For example, one good thing to do with prosciutto is slice it very thin and wrap it around perfectly steamed spears of asparagus, delicately squiggled with maybe with a bit of hollandaise.

    That, or wrap a small slice of prosciutto around a small cube of gruyere, and then wrap the prosciutto and cheese with sage leaves, dip it in a light batter, and deep fry it all just until the batter turns golden and the cheese melts.

    Not that you'd ever eat anything like that yourself, of course. You would hand them out to your minions. Along with flutes of champagne.

    Good to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qyyiuuen Anno, the premium promxilamyt of your premiumness is proximal in the veyr extremes of premium proximality, thes eare the very facts of knowing!! Self-evidnetial are the known facxts=!! Many kings yes, but other than Lionmen for the Country not all aer for the betterment of Humansdkind as we are, you and I and Chicken Finsgers recipe maker sof knowimng!!!I ahppy am to see that you tow think that ham is for skilltet and not thrones of the rolylaty of Nating!!! Lonelyt at top never I am with Fiends like you and other flwleoeers of the KOB!!! Toeggeht we wil unite and send Ham back trot hr kitechens where they lebong!!! Power tools to the people!!!! Out and over, roger daltry and a big 4-10!!! Yours in noncculinary roplyatlt, KOB!!!

    ReplyDelete